Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100 Whey Protein
Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein was developed to give your muscles maximum nutrition for better results. A blend of essential and non-essential amino acids along with the highest quality whey protein makes this the perfect addition to your supplementation strategy. The whey protein in this Ultimate Nutrition supplement is processed just the right amount to ensure that you get all the vital fractions like alpha lactalbumin, beta lactaglobuin, immunoglobulins, glycoaminopeptides lactoferrin and lactoprotease. This is a sign of high quality which makes this one of the most highly recommended products today. Not only does it initiate muscle development, this supplement also helps you maintain your physique as well.
The wide range of flavors is the biggest advantage with Ultimate Nutrition Prostar Whey Protein. There are options like Banana, Cardamom, Chocolate Cream, Chocolate Mint, Cocoa Mocha, Mango, Peanut Butter and Jelly, Raspberry, Rum Raisin, Strawberry and Vanilla Cream.
You also have different size options to choose from based on the monthly usage and requirement. Ultimate Nutrition whey protein is available in 1lb, 2lbs, 5.28lb and 10lb packs.
The amount of each nutrient per serving (30g) is as follows:
|Calories- 120||Calories from fat- 10|
|Nutrient||% Daily Value|
|Total fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Total carbohydrates 2g||1%|
The daily value mentioned is based on a 2000 calorie diet. It may vary for every individual based on the calorie requirement.
With Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein you have the perfect blend of important nutrients. Each one has a unique benefit as mentioned below:
- Get up to 50% of your daily required protein intake: With every serving (30g), you get 25g of high quality proteins that can fulfill up to 50% of the daily value. This helps you avoid elaborate meal preparations and improves results as well. The protein in this supplement is derived from three sources, namely whey peptides, whey isolates and whey concentrates. Ultimate Nutrition protein uses a unique low temperature ultra and micro processing technique that ensures that you get maximum protein concentration. It also delivers the highest quality protein to suit your requirements.
- Best amino acid intake: The impeccable amino acid profile of Ultimate Nutrition Prostar whey protein makes it one of the most recommended supplements available. With every serving (30g), you get 6007mg of branched chain amino acids and 11727mg of essential amino acids. Amino acids are extremely important for muscle recovery. They are utilized by the muscles to repair any microscopic damage caused by heavy weight training. Since they are also the structural components of your muscles, they are used up as fuel to help you train for longer hours easily.
- Low in sugar and fat: Ultimate Nutrition Prostar Whey is the best supplement for those who are aiming for a lean and ripped physique. With just 1g of sugar and zero trans fats in this supplement, you can be assured of a restricted calorie intake. This helps your muscles build faster without any unwanted fat deposits. As a result, you build a chiseled physique faster.
- Enhanced performance: Longer training hours are supported by the high amino acid content of this supplement. They give you a ready source of fuel to improve training ability. The high protein content also enhances muscle development which, in turn, helps you build more strength. Faster recovery that is promoted by Ultimate Nutrition Whey Protein prevents muscle soreness. These factors enhance your performance and also help you increase the intensity of training steadily.
Protein blend (Whey protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Peptides), Cocoa, Sodium Chloride, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Natural and Artificial flavors and soy lecithin.
When to Use
Depending upon your workout regime, you can use up to 3 scoops (30g each) each day. For the best results, use Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey before and immediately after your workout. This improves performance and recovery. You can also include a scoop in between your meals to prevent catabolic breakdown of your muscles.
How to Use
There are three options to use Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey
- Mix one scoop (30g) with 200ml of milk or water. Add your favorite fruits or peanut butter and blend for 30-45 seconds.
- Mix one scoop (30g) with 200ml of milk or water in a shaker cup and shake for 25-30 seconds.
- Mix one scoop (30g) with 200 ml of milk or water and stir with a spoon to make a thick shake.
- How is Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey different?
Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey contains the best quality protein derived from whey isolates, concentrates and whey peptides. These proteins are processed using a low temperature technique. This helps retain the maximum protein concentration with each serving (30g). You also get the advantage of a great amino acid profile that helps muscles recover faster.
- Does it contain sugar?
Yes. This product contains sugar. However, the low sugar content of just 1g per scoop (30g) makes it a low calorie supplement that you can consume without any issues.
- How many scoops will I need each day?
You can safely consume up to 3 scoops of Ultimate Nutrition Prostar Whey every day. However, this depends upon the intensity of your training and the amount of protein that you derive from other food sources through the day.
- How can I avoid excessive protein intake?
The thumb rule for protein intake is that you need 1g per kilo of bodyweight. You can check your protein sources through the day and incorporate the right amount of this supplement to ensure that you only consume as much as you need each day.
- Is it suitable for those on a keto diet?
Yes. The low carbohydrate and high protein formula of Ultimate Nutrition Whey makes it ideal for those who are on a keto diet.
Disclaimer: Information and statements regarding the product/services have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any government authority and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Product/Services reviews are provided by users based on their persona, experiences & opinions, and do not reflect the opinion of NattySkull. Product/Services information provided by the seller on NattySkull is not exhaustive, please read the label on the product carefully for complete information provided by the manufacturer. The results from the products will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.
There are no reviews yet.