Creatine has become one of the most popular sports supplements among professional and amateur athletes.
Each serving supplies 3 grams of Creatine Monohydrate.
Manufactured with unsurpassed quality control to ensure purity, potency and freshness.
This flavorless powder blends easily with any beverage or sports drink.
How to Use
As mentioned before, GNC Supplements are made to mix easily with any beverage. You can mix one scoop with any beverage of your choice and consume it immediately after training. You can also divide the serving and consume half before your workout and half after you have finished your workout.
What is creatine monohydrate?
Creatine is a substance that is naturally formed in the body. It is produced using certain amino acid. Creatine monohydrate is the form of creatine that is used in any supplements. This is a stable form of this substance and is also much easier for the body to absorb.
What are the benefits of creatine?
The primary benefit of using creatine monohydrate supplements is that you are able to stay more energized through the day. This helps improve the performance and endurance when you are training hard. In addition to this, creatine also boosts muscle development, aids recovery and helps you achieve better muscle volume.
Who should use creatine monohydrate?
Creatine monohydrate is ideal for anyone who is looking at improving their performance capacity. However, it is highly recommended for individuals who are vegan or vegetarian. Since meat and animal products are the common source of creatine, it is a good idea for vegans or vegetarians to consider a good creatine supplement.
Is creatine safe to use?
Yes. Creatine monohydrate supplements are complete safe to use. Make sure that you only consume the daily recommended intake of the supplement each day. This prevents any chances of side effects or other issues.
Can there be any side effects of using creatine monohydrate?
Side effects of creatine include nausea, stomach ache, muscle cramping and diarrhea. In order to prevent this, make sure that you consume enough water when you are using creatine supplements. Since this substance tends to draw water, inadequate water consumption may lead to dehydration and related symptoms.
Benefits of GNC Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine monohydrate is one of the best and most effective supplements when it comes to improving your athletic performance. Creatine is naturally present in the cells of your muscles but when you lead an active lifestyle you need additional supplementation to make sure that your muscles are fueled through the most strenuous training sessions.
There are several benefits of including creatine monohydrate as part of your supplementation strategy as mentioned below:
- It helps improve energy levels: The creatine that is present in your muscles is the primary source of energy for all activities of your muscle. In the human body, it is stored as phosphocreatine which is vital for producing ATP which is the energy unit of the body. When you consume creatine monohydrate supplements, the availability of this raw material is also higher, allowing your body to get more energy.
- Better muscle development: Creatine is known to aid muscle development in many ways. First, it helps improve the production of anabolic hormones that boost muscle volume and size. It is also known to reduce any protein breakdown in your muscle, giving you faster results. Creatine carries out the important function of making sure that your muscle cells remain hydrated, giving them more volume. Lastly, creatine reduces the production of a substance called protein myostatin. This substance can prevent the growth of any new muscle fibers. With lowered levels of this substance when you use GNC supplements, you are able to enjoy faster muscle growth.
- Helps improve endurance and strength: With more ATP production, you are able to sustain loner hours of training. It has also been noticed that the workload that your body is able to handle in each session improves significantly with creatine supplementation. You also have the advantage of faster muscle recovery which has a direct impact on your performance. As a result, you are able to increase the intensity of your training. Eventually, you will notice that your strength also increases.
- Vital for the brain: A large amount of the ATP that is produced in the body is used up by the brain. The more the availability of ATP, the better your cognitive functions. Studies have also showed that this can have a significant effect in preventing any age related or degenerative diseases of the brain.
No matter what level of training you are currently undergoing, you need to ensure that you are able to sustain each workout. Having enough energy is key to constantly improving your training and pushing yourself ahead. With GNC Creatine Monohydrate, you get some exclusive features that has made it one of the most highly recommended Creatine supplements among amateur and professional athletes, as mentioned below:
- Best creatine content: With just one scoop of this supplement, you are able to get 3000mg of creatine monohydrate. This ensures that the requirement of your body is fulfilled to give you the nutritional support that you need during your training and after. The creatine found in this product is very pure and is also very easy for your body to absorb.
- Ideal for athletes of all levels: With GNC products, you can be assured of safety and quality. These products are specially formulated so that they can be used by novices as well as experienced bodybuilders. The contents of each supplement such as GNC Creatine are specially measured to make sure that they are safe for consumption.
- Best quality control measures: All GNC Supplements are manufactured under the most stringent quality control measures. The ingredients used are of the highest quality and are obtained only from reliable sources. The products are manufactured under these conditions to make sure that each ingredient is pure, potent and fresh. Furthermore, these products are completely gluten free and also mix very easily with any beverage of your choice.
Disclaimer: Information and statements regarding the product/services have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any government authority and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Product/Services reviews are provided by users based on their persona, experiences & opinions, and do not reflect the opinion of NattySkull. Product/Services information provided by the seller on NattySkull is not exhaustive, please read the label on the product carefully for complete information provided by the manufacturer. The results from the products will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.
There are no reviews yet.